The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM   #31
springer
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Runner View Post
Very sorry about this. What a bummer. No legitimate dealer or seller would ever send a watch USPS. Fed ex or UPS only. References prior always a necessity. Sorry you had to go through this.
Brother, you have it all wrong. Sell a few hundred watches and parts for a while and come back and report to us then. You'll have a whole new perspective on thieving employees from the shipping companies and USPS.

I've had issues with FedEx, UPS and USPS. Any of them can "get you" in the end.

Below is a recent thread I posted to remind everyone to make sure to be careful when shipping these days due to the proliferation of thefts or missing packages at or thru the various shippers.

As a reminder, package your item properly, double box it, check shipping label addresses twice, take photos of the box while packing it and photos after the box is packed once the label is affixed to the box, have the proper insurance, documentation to address the value of what you are shipping and photos/receipts and serial number of the item being shipped. If using FedEx, ship to a FedEx owned and operated store. UPS stores are privately owned so I avoid them like the plague. Also, insurance sold to you at one of the UPS Pack and Ship stores is their insurance and not insured by UPS.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...98619#poststop

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
springer is offline   Reply With Quote