The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old Today, 07:35 AM   #1
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
1967 Rolex 5512 Submariner Matte Dial Meters First MK0 Neat Narrow Zinc Sulphide

For sale is an as found and fresh to market 40mm stainless steel Rolex Submariner No Date Meters First “Neat Narrow”. The 5512 is a 1.6 million serial, and bears a production stamp from the second quarter of 1967 on its inner caseback. The Submariner is a watch only, and is not accompanied by a box or papers.

The Rolex features a brushed steel case, which is accented by an unidirectional divers bezel. The bezel retains its original “Long 5” insert, which has started to aquire a ghost hue after nearly 5 decades of wear. The Submariner is mounted on a 7206 rivet Oyster bracelet with 58 end links, which contains a clasp code date of February, 1967. The 7206 bracelet contains 11 full size links, and sits loose on a 7.25 inch wrist. The Rolex features a flawless MK0 “Neat Narrow” Meters First matte dial, whose zinc sulfide tritium hour markers and hands have acquired a wonderful even custard colored patina with age.

Condition:
The case remains exceptionally strong with even thick lugs and well defined original chamfers. The 7206 bracelet also remains strong, and contains minimal stretch. Overall the 5512 remains in very good vintage condition having stood the test of time extemely well, and is a wonderful well perserved example of an early matte dial 5512, which also happens to be fresh to market.

Shall deliver for $19,950

Instagram: thewatchguy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269

- All serial numbers on the watch and hang tags are fully visible, but have blurred in the photos for security purposes.

- Feel free to reach out to me on my cell (410-215-2269) with any questions or inquiries. Or message me on instagram @thewatchguy

Instagram: thewatchguy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269
tclassen is offline   Reply With Quote