The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #1
Highendtime
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Patek Nautilus
FS: MB&F Legacy Machine LM101 | 18k White Gold | Limited Edition | Full Set

At first glance, the LM101 struck me as a bold interloper in my vintage collection; a modern creation that seemed to dance at the precipice of traditional watchmaking. Its design, a stunning interplay of art and engineering, was exceptional.
The exposed balance wheel evoked the elegance of the neo-vintage Breguet Tradition that I had long admired.

In recent years, a renaissance has swept through the world of independent watchmaking, breathing new life into the craft. What was once the domain of a few has blossomed into a movement that celebrates rarity and individuality. Each independent watchmaker is akin to a modern-day alchemist, transforming raw materials into timepieces that reflect their unique vision. It is a dance of contrasts; a fusion of the old and the new, the classic and the avant-garde.

Showcased here in excellent condition and as a full collectors set, this is arguably one the most coveted independent modern timepieces of all.

CONDITION: Excellent
FEATURES: 18k White Gold, Full Set, Limited Production, Three-dimensional horological movement developed in-house by MB&F, Design and finish specifications: Kari Voutilainen.
MOVEMENT: Manual winding movement with single mainspring barrel, Bespoke 14mm flying balance wheel visible on top of the movement
DIMENSIONS: 40mm wide, 16mm high
REFERENCE: 51.WL.W

SALE PRICE: 58850 USD

PAYMENT:
Bank Wire [Preferred]

SHIPPING:
Global Priority Shipping
Fully Insured via IFS or ParcelPro

We ship from overseas. Free priority insured shipping included for all US based buyers with no additional costs / customs / duties at your end. For other countries, buyer will be responsible for any import duties or taxes.

QUESTIONS:
Email: service@highendtime.com
Call / Text / Whatsapp: +852 5180 0120

I am always open to trades and will pay cash for your vintage watches, notably Rolex, Cartier, Audemars Piguet or Patek Philippe.

I am an independent luxury watch collector and am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned in this listing in any way.

My watches come from other collectors and various dealers around the world. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and I stand by their authenticity.

Highendtime is offline   Reply With Quote