The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 July 2024, 04:28 PM   #1
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

FSOT: LNIB Omega Seamaster Bond No Time to Die 007, 210.92.42.20.01.001, July 2024.

FSOT: LNIB Omega Seamaster Bond " No Time to Die " 007 42 mm, Titanium on Nato, Special Edition, 210.92.42.20.01.001, July 2024.

Model # 210.92.42.20.01.001 / 21092422001001

Sold originally from USA Omega Authorized Dealer, about a week ago, it still has valid 5 years Omega International Warranty until July 2029.

Automatic Movement In House Calibre Omega 8806, Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to Magnetic Fields reaching 15,000 Gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish, with Geneva waves in arabesque. Jewels 35, Frequency 3,5 HZ. Power Reserve: 55-hour, Balance Spring Free Sprung Silicon.
This movement features the Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.

Case: Grade 2 Titanium. perfect condition. No scratches or nicks.

Tropical Brown dial and bezel ring are both made from Aluminum. These elements have been given a classic look, thanks to the vintage Super-LumiNova, which fills the diving scale, blackened hands and indexes.
42 mm Case Size Diameter / Thickness 13.0 mm / Between lugs 20 mm. Lug‑to‑lug 49.6 mm.
Helium Escape Valve.
Water Resistant to 300 Meters / 1000 Feet / 30 Bar.

Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside, perfect condition. No scratches or nicks.

Full Set Includes: Watch, Inner and outer boxes, Travel Pouch, Instructions, Warranty, Master Chronometer and Pictograms Cards. Matching Hand Tag, Original Omega Delivery Box (White with the watch Picture), Front and Back Case Sticker. All in Pics.

Link to High Resolution Pics. Please click in each image to zoom in, to move to the next Picture, click at side arrows on the bottom
https://ibb.co/Yyr6dVj

Price $6,995 Shipped 2 Days FedEx Fully insured in the US.

I can give a 3 - 4 days inspection period to Established Members. It can be return for any reason. Full refund minus cost of shipping and insurance. To be returned on the Same Condition as It was Shipped.
I have many references (WN, TRF, WuS) upon request.

I prefer a straight sale, but I can consider some trades:
Trades Rolex, IWC, Omega, Cartier, Blancpain, Patek, Breitling's, Jaeger LeCoulte, Tudor, Panerai, mainly sport models.
Please before ask if I will take a trade, please send me some info by Text or email. Pics, Details, Boxes and Papers, Model #, condition, how it is running, and your best trade price.

Payments accepted:
Personal or Cashier checks and only if your Bank is located in the Bay Area/San Francisco, CA.
Zelle, Money order, Bank Wire, Direct bank transfer / deposit, Money Orders.
PayPal via credit card is fine, if you are OK to pay additional 3.5 %. (Fees). All PayPal are subject to my previous approval (what matters most is your feedback and references)
International ONLY bank Wire, Money Gram or Western Union Money Orders.

Locals welcome San Francisco, Bay area CA.
Please email if any questions to alex maniscalco @ hotmail (Dot) com (No spaces).
Thank you.
Alex Cell [415 }. 608 .( 7821}

Old 25 July 2024, 04:58 PM   #2
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

Thanks for looking
Old 12 August 2024, 04:50 PM   #3
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

Thanks for looking
Old 16 August 2024, 04:56 PM   #4
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

Price Reduction $6,795 Shipped 2 Days FedEx Fully insured in the US.
Old 27 August 2024, 05:00 PM   #5
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

Thanks for looking