The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 3 July 2024, 02:20 PM   #1
goyo
2024 Pledge Member

WTS Brand new Invicta 8926 OB submariner 16610 homage lumed and thinner back case !

Thank you for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

Description and condition.
The classic Submariner 16610 homage: the Invicta 8926 OB. No box or papers. The watch has received the treatment with blue potent lume that lasts all night, and a slimmer back case to make it sit better and nicer on the wrist. All bracelet links present. TZ 95%. The pictures ARE part of the description. Water resistance is not guaranteed once it leaves my hands.

I am a private seller and do not offer or imply a warranty and do not offer returns. I have had great transactions here, WUS (Goyoneuff), on Reddit (same username), and eBay. I am more than happy to provide feedback and references, chat on the phone, over Zoom, or in-person (Houston, TX - Metro area). Questions? Please just ask ! Not affiliated with Rolex or Tudor or any other watch brand at all.

Trades.
No trades, thank you.

Price .
$164

Payment and shipping.
Buyer pays shipping. I am well known for shipping super fast, but I am a single dad and this is not my job, I am not a dealer, this is just a hobby, so please be patient if your watch is not shipped the same day, it will be the next day. Please understand that I have no control over shipping companies once the package has left my hands. Thank you very much !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote