The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 13 July 2024, 06:21 PM   #1
JMUK
"TRF" Member

116610 & 126710BLNR STOLEN - Europe

Hi guys.

Just putting this back out there to keep the serial numbers fresh in case they are ever searched on Google and to warn other members. This happened in July 2020, I found one watch on C24 (The batman) last year but C24 handled it terribly and the seller disappeared..

It's a long story but two of my watches have been stolen by deception by someone I thought I could trust. It turns out the guy is a career con man and I am the tip of the ice berg with the amount of companies and people he owes money to. He's currently in jail for fraud in excess of over 1 mil but there is lots lots more all over Europe. If you want to read up on this guy just search for 'Abraham Van der Vreede den Haag' or 'Mooie Bram den Haag' to get an idea on him and his career of fraud..

The watches were stolen near Alicante in Spain where I am currently living. However they were last seen in Holland (Belgium before that) so could be anywhere.

2020 SUBMARINER DATE - FULL SET
PURCHASE JUNE FROM GOLDSMITHS NEWCASTLE, UK.
SERIAL: 94PE1254

2020 GMT BLNR Batgirl (jubilee bracelet)
PURCHASE JUNE FROM GOLDSMITHS NEWCASTLE, UK.
SERIAL: 57U3W461

reward for the return of the watches, I suspect I will never see them again but trying to get the numbers out there so hopefully no one buys them unknowingly.

If people could share this it would be appreciated. Message me if you have any info. The watches are reported stolen all over europe with various platforms, forums and companies..
JMUK is offline   Reply With Quote