The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 15 July 2024, 09:26 AM   #1
Rahul718
"TRF" Member

OCRolexguy - A stand up guy and great experience

Hello all,

Not that OCRolexguy (Patrick) needs more positive feedback, but I just couldn’t let my experience go by without sharing with the community.

A few weeks ago I purchased a Rolex from Patrick that was labeled as new/unworn. He was great at communication and shipped the watch for overnight delivery. Upon receiving the watch I realized it was clearly not new/unworn as there were obvious signs of use. I was a little disappointed and reached out to Patrick asking if possibly the wrong watch was sent to me by mistake. I sent him detailed pictures as well.

Without any kind of questioning, he got back to me immediately, admitted that it was clearly not new and unworn, and apologized. He asked me if I wanted a refund, or as second option, he offered to source another one, brand new, within a few days. I opted for the 2nd option as it was a watch I really wanted, and it was smooth sailing from then onwards. He reached out on his own once the replacement came in and sent it over. I sent the old one back in parallel.

THIS is how good business gets done and this is why Patrick is one of the most trusted resellers in the community. I really appreciate his efforts for making things right and also for the stellar communication and professionalism. He has my business going forward, without question, and I’ve already been talking to him about the next watch in the pipeline.

Thanks again Patrick

Rahul
Rahul718 is offline   Reply With Quote