The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watch Reviews (Non-Rolex)

Old 20 July 2024, 11:43 AM   #1
tv.classical
"TRF" Member

Icon10 Ironically, a mechanical watch with a powerful magnet, ELUX LAB-ID

Ironically, a mechanical watch with a powerful magnet, ELUX LAB-ID Fri, 19 July 2024 20:13

There are a total of 6 barrels, and the kinetic energy stored in 4 of them is converted into electrical energy obtained by driving a microgenerator.
In the existing technology, magnets must be included in generators that convert kinetic energy into electrical energy.

I was wondering because I thought there would be an effect of magnetism, I had a chance to see the real thing today, so I took a compass.
Seeing the compass moving a lot, I felt that it must have been made without thinking.

The use of LEDs in hands or bezels is a very common technology that can be used like a vehicle clock, and the technology to generate electric energy from kinetic energy is also a very common technology. Wouldn't it be better to use tritium?

Panerai's pursuit of luminous intensity came from the Dive Watch, which is necessary in dark environments, and a light is essential to dive in dark environments. I finish diving before the light is ready, but is the luminescence for more than 30 minutes for when there is no light? Without the light, you can't dive, so are you going to dive with only the luminous intensity?

What I've been thinking about for 7 years is that I've only developed a magnet on my watch! I don't know if you shield the magnetic field clearly, but it's hard to understand.
It's a fun function rather than a technology, but it's pathetic considering the price.

https://youtube.com/shorts/qO0N_ayLt3Y?feature=share
Video
tv.classical is offline   Reply With Quote