The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old Today, 12:55 AM   #1
jadaj
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Zenith Daytona
Patek Philippe Calatrava 5196j Box & Papers 18K Yellow Gold Dress Watch

Up for sale today is a PP Calatrava in Yellow Gold. The ref. 5196 is a grail for so many people and whoever gets this one is really lucky. I would say that this reference in yellow gold has to be the quintessential men’s dress Watch in modern sizing.

Modeled after the original ref. 96 Calatrava this piece retains the brand DNA while the 37MM size fits modern taste. The lugs are long and have a very large presence under a dress cuff. I love that I feel the weight of the gold when I wear it even though it is so thin. It is so comfortable to wear. The strap is the best in the business and when you wear this timepiece, It feels as if it were part of your wrist.

This timepiece was purchased new in 2012 and has all the books and paperwork that originally came with it.

The service history is unknown, however I took it in to my watchmaker for inspection. He reported that the timepiece is well lubricated and running within 3 seconds per day. The amplitude also checked out as falling within the appropriate range.

Ref. Details:
Patek Philippe Calatrava 5196J-001 Mens Watch. 37mm 18K yellow gold case with 18K yellow gold smoothed bezel. Silver dial with yellow gold hands and yellow gold index hour marker. Small second sub-dial display between 5 & 7 o'clock position. Brown alligator strap with 18K yellow gold buckle. Will fit up to 7.5-inch wrist. Sapphire crystal. 18K yellow gold case back. Calibre 215 PS mechanical hand winding movement up to 48 hours power reserve.

Plenty of references please ask.

Call or text me anytime for more details. Happy to answer questions.

Jad AJ
(817) 845-3564

Price: $18,500

jadaj is offline   Reply With Quote