The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 September 2006, 01:32 PM   #1
Atl

Watch: GMT II, new Subbie
This is unfair, unjust, and just pain wrong!

Hello all,
What I am referring to is practice of Rolex to not only increase the price of it's new watches, which I mostly support, I mean my new Subbie Date has sels, a better presentation box (Much nicer!!) and because of this I think a price increase was justified. What I feel is TOTALLY not right, is for the watches unlucky to have not found an owner yet, just laying there and waiting. A watch while still new, but a year or more old. And with one price sticker change, as dictated from Rolex, their price is increased along with all the TRULY NEW WATCHES
True story example: My AD has had a Sea-Dweller for over a year sitting in his case, and for some strange reason, probably because of the missing cyclops look, or the fact that it weighs about 10 pounds. Anyway, the bottom line is it's an old/new watch, and when the price increase hits, it's going up too! That, I believe to be TOTALLY UNFAIR!
Hey ROLEX, how about having a year-end model price closeout, for the orphaned (any mid-size model, airkings, etc.) Then bring on the increase for the FRESH, NEW AND IMPROVED!

Off my soap box, and I wish you all a fantastic fall (my favorite time of the year!)
Atl is offline   Reply With Quote