The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16 February 2023, 02:10 PM   #1
DK3
"TRF" Member

Beware of Timepiece Trading LLC - Unprofessionalism

I contacted Timepiece Trading (TPT) and purchased a Patek 5726 watch. It turns out that they did not have the watch in stock and did not disclose that until the purchase was made. It took them several weeks to finally source the watch once they were paid.

Sean and Ethan at TPT apologized for the delay and promised that they would send a watch winder as an apology. They never did nor have they had the courtesy to return my phone call or text messages to them.

Once they received the funds they stopped communicating with me and have never made good on their promise. I have texted Ethan specifically several times in the past 4 months with zero response.

Stay away from Timepiece Trading Company. Sean and Ethan are not trustworthy. Stick with trusted sellers on the forums.

They are a totally unprofessional company. They have no care for customer service and make false promises. I would stay away from them.
DK3 is offline   Reply With Quote