The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 June 2023, 02:40 AM   #1
V25V
2024 Pledge Member

My faith in APNA has been restored

After AP’s move to boutique only, I have been pretty vocal how that put many people in a weird position who were not in a market that a salon existed and had a solid relationship with a local dealer. I had bought many AP’s over the years while I had my AD and when this move happened, my shot at getting a jumbo was essentially out the window. I had contacted a few boutiques directly with my story and fell on deaf ears, they didn’t care.

Well, after randomly meeting someone on an airplane, who happened to be wearing a jumbo and noted my carbon diver, and telling him my story, he offered an introduction. I told this person my story and validated my collection which was in my AP portal, about 6 months later it happened!

I want to thank APNA for listening to my story and understanding what many are dealing with. To get this is literally a dream come true and so thankful to those who made this happen. I am out of town and my wife snapped a couple of pics to send until I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
V25V is offline   Reply With Quote