The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17 December 2023, 06:51 AM   #1
david46
"TRF" Member

I think I just got scammed?

I purchased a watch from a TRF member. I responded to the classified posted by Tenementhall, for a Batgirl. I wired the money and he said he shipped the watch. He used USPS overnight priority. I expressed my concern about using that method but he assured me that he had used it before and it would be fine.
I checked the tracking he provided and the USPS website said a label had been created but not entered into the system. Told him I was upset and he said that it would just show up. So I have now contacted USPS and they confirmed it was not entered into the USPS system and they did not have the package. I asked for the shipping receipt and he said he trashed it that it wasn’t necessary and the watch would show up this coming Monday. The ad is still up and not indicted sold. Yes I checked his TRF references. He will not respond to my email's and said he didn’t like my attitude. I would love to have to apologize after receiving the watch. Appreciate any feedback.
david46 is offline   Reply With Quote