The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 February 2024, 10:50 PM   #1
Palex
"TRF" Member

NWA! CODE 11.59 Starwheel 15212NB

Last week I was “trapped” in a skilift when getting called by my contact from the AP house. Decided to sit the ride out and called back on top of the mountain. I was surprised with the great news of being allocated a Starwheel!

My “SA” always says she will do her best, and have to give her credits, never promises anything, but always surprises me with good news. A pleasure to deal with, only good vibes.

Back to the watch. Yesterday I picked it up. You know how it is, true WIS are always superhappy when picking up a new piece, but really really have to say, the Starwheel is something else!
Most of us do not have such an “odd” piece in their collection, neither did I. That for me is one of the “key assets” of this watch. So different from the others.

That, together with the execution makes it stand out. There is al lot to see. The domed/curved sapphire, the aventurine dial, the ceramic case. The bevels of the lugs, it is so well made. Most of my watches have bracelets. In fact, almost never wear straps. Really like that too.

When picking this one up, I also had the opportunity to try on a green aventurine tourby, for comparison. Beautiful, but not my color. Also tried some other pieces, will ad pictures of those too.

Some pics (heavy):

Palex is offline   Reply With Quote