The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 May 2024, 11:57 AM   #1
Rolexadd
Banned

The journey continues

I wanted to share my journey with you all as I've recently reached a milestone in my collection. It's been an exciting ride, filled with discoveries, appreciations, and a lot of wrist time.

Currently, my collection boasts a diverse range, with:

- 2 Datejusts
- 2 Day-Dates
- 2 GMTs
- 5 Submariners
- 1 Skydweller
- 1 Oyster Perpetual
- 1 Seadweller
- 1 Yacht Master
- 1 Audemars Piguet

Each watch tells a story, not just about the brand or the model, but about the moments and experiences it has been a part of. From the rugged reliability of the Submariners to the timeless elegance of the Datejusts, each piece holds a special place in my heart and my collection.

Now that I've amassed this impressive assortment, the question arises - what's next? Do I continue expanding horizontally, exploring new brands and models, or do I delve deeper vertically, perhaps focusing on a specific brand or complication?

I'm torn between the allure of discovering new treasures and the desire to deepen my understanding and appreciation of what I already have. Perhaps some of you seasoned collectors can offer guidance or share your own experiences of reaching this point in your collecting journey.

Regardless of what lies ahead, one thing is certain - the passion for watches will continue to drive me forward, seeking out new horological adventures and cherishing the memories they bring.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, advice, or even just your own collecting stories. Let's keep the conversation ticking!
Rolexadd is offline   Reply With Quote