The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 June 2024, 09:28 AM   #1
wach16
"TRF" Member

Watch: 228239, PAM00684
Really great forum story!

I will keep it brief but a few months ago, I sent a PM to Rajurama (Rick) and asked him where he sourced the kelly green croc strap he has shown a few times in pictures on his PAM00684. He responded almost immediately that he has a strap maker local to him, halfway around the world from me. Initially dismayed, I kept reading to see his incredibly generous offer to reach out to see if the strap maker would make another one and Rick offered to ship it to me when it was complete. I could not believe how nice of a gesture that was but quickly took him up on the offer. He responded within a few days that the strap maker would oblige the request and we exchanged emails with the relevant information. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago and the strap was done, Rick quickly put it in the mail and sent it from Dubai all the way to the US which I just received yesterday. Rick is all class and it is times like these that this crazy hobby of ours starts to make a little more sense. Thank you again, Rick and now on to some pictures!

Rolex 228239
PAM00684
wach16 is offline   Reply With Quote