The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 June 2024, 06:15 PM   #1
hl0m4n
"TRF" Member

Icon2 FPJ Boutique Reviews

creating a space to share fpj boutique experiences. would be interesting to compare various experiences within the community.

FPJ Bangkok

Ambiance: small but welcoming space with an industrial feel. love the rotor door handles, wouldn't mind having a set for my office doors

Hospitality: compared to my horrible ap house experience, this was such a refreshing feeling actually being welcomed to the store and the brand. two chocolates offered blue (mild but sharp cocoa taste) orange (high spice note).

Staff: i had a very enthusiastic advisor and we were able to have a real conversation on the current state of watch collecting and how the market was a few years ago. was a pleasure to speak with him compared to ap where i felt they didn't care at all and just wanted the conversation to end so they can move on with their day.

Thoughts:
got to register interest of elegante for the wife and automatique for myself. seeing them both in person really makes you appreciate the elegante and i was more deeply impressed by the gold movement in the automatique. loved how the watches wore and the very unique dial. my wife and i both agree we were both for the white dial elgante but since discontinued on the 48 the black dial was black as we had originally thought. it had nice sheen to it and im sure the green lume would would steel the show. told the wife black dials are usually reserved for black labels which need a $500k+ spend so its a bargain TLDR long time ap fan and search of roc, it was so nice and refreshing to be welcomed to the brand. and although there are no guarantees of allocation, at least the expectations were realistic compared to ap discussions.

fingers crossed for allocations in the near future!!
hl0m4n is offline   Reply With Quote