The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3 July 2024, 01:10 AM   #1
Oldwoods
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Hulk
Day-date advice

I have a really big birthday (70) coming up in 18 months and I’m intending to treat myself to a Day-date but I’m fairly confused on the options. I’ve concluded that I want either yellow gold or rose gold (not interested in WG) but dial colour is stumping me. I did visit my AD and try on the RG with green dial albeit this exhibition model had a diamond bezel, not for me, and the comfort of the bracelet and ‘feel’ of the watch were just what I hoped for.
I’m toying with the green, chocolate or the white dial.
Would folks agree that the white dial looks better on the YG and the other colours on the RG? Any views would be appreciated.

Incidentally I also got to try on the solid gold Deepsea, now I’m a reasonably big guy but this thing felt like a brick on my wrist. Not sure who is going to buy one.
Enjoying: Daytona, Submariner Hulk, Bluesy, Seadweller, Explorer, White Milgauss, DJ41 fluted and mint green. Oyster Perpetual 41 green dial, Oyster Perpetual 39 grape dial, Oyster Perpetual 41 Celebration dial, Tudor BB Harrods edition, Tudor BB 41 Burgundy (metas edition).
Oldwoods is online now   Reply With Quote