The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 July 2024, 11:53 PM   #1
Brich436
"TRF" Member

Watch: 124270
HUGE issue with new BLNR - Help!

I've had the BLNR in the collection now for about 3 weeks and I've noticed a few major issues. I will attach some pictures to try to capture the main problem:

Look at this thing. It makes my other watches look ugly!

The next major issue is that is hogging up the wrist time. I've been wearing this thing pretty much non stop since I got it.

Poor Submariner isn't even getting any wrist time in the pool! Its a sin - I been swimming with the BLNR! 100M water resistance tested at 2M! It's a go!

Ok, so yes my title was click bait!

One thing that really jumps out to me is the case is significantly smaller than my 116610 maxi case Submariner. The BLNR wears much more refined than the Submariner. I measured it with calipers and the lugs are 3mm thinner! The jubilee bracelet with its smaller links and full articulation makes it the most comfortable bracelet in my collection. Yes, the polished areas on the clasp are getting scratched up - oh well. I bought this to wear!

I do love this reference and think it is one of the most beautiful references in the catalogue. I find that the BLNR is right up to the edge of dressy and flashy for me and how I wear my watches. It pushes me just slightly out of my comfort zone of watches like my Explorer 1 and I am finding I like it!

TUDOR: M79030-B Black Bay 58
Brich436 is offline   Reply With Quote