The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 July 2024, 02:32 AM   #1
Copasetic
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: AP, Patek & Rolex
Skydweller reference #/ buying question

I’ve narrowed my search and am trying to make a final decision between a blue or black dial steel Skydweller, both on Jubilee.

Besides dial color, I’m trying to decide which way to go. One example is a blue dial 326934 with a warranty dated 6/21 and the other a blue dial 336934 with a warranty dated 2024 (don’t know which month). My cost difference would be $3850.

I won’t bore you with the details but there are non Rolex trades involved and a large difference in trade allowances and asking prices. Both are from two very reputable sellers.

Is the new reference, the fact that one is new versus the other preowned and 2.5 to 3 years more warranty worth $3850 more?

I’m personally not concerned about new versus pre owned. It becomes pre owned the minute I put it on, but the updated reference number (even though changes are reportedly not consequential) and extra warranty are appealing. Whether or not they are $3850 more appealing is what I’m struggling with.
Copasetic is offline   Reply With Quote