The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8 July 2024, 06:40 AM   #1
Big J
"TRF" Member

Another Las Vegas Trip

I recently got back from a much needed vacation from southern Nevada so of course I had to check out the boutiques and stores around the strip while on the trip. I checked out all the Rolex boutiques and some stores that sell other brands. The trend was that there were more professional references on display than the last time I was there two years ago. I started at my favorite boutique to say hello to the manager who sold me my LV Submariner on my previous trip. I met a new saleswoman to work with since my previous one had left the boutique. I wanted to confirm that the reference I requested last year was still in the system and it was. We chatted for a while about watches and other stuff. I added my a couple new references to my list. We’ll see what happens. I tried on a BLNR on jubilee since I haven’t tried on a jubilee bracelet. I liked the five link bracelet on the wrist. It felt comfortable. I got to see a GMT GRNR in person. It was ok, but I’ll stick with my LN GMT instead.
The other two Rolex stores in the Forum shops had pretty much the same stock. I looked at Tudor to check out a black bay 54. I liked it but seemed too small at 37mm.
The store at Bellagio has temporarily moved from its previous location. I checked out the Black bay with the burgundy dial on jubilee and really liked it. I just have difficulty with the snowflake hour hand. I just don’t like it.
The watches of Switzerland at the Wynn boutique was a pleasant experience. There was a deep blue sea dweller deep sea on display. I’ve never seen this one before in person. So I was excited because I love that dial. I also tried on a white dial sky dweller. I liked, I thought it would have been too large, but it fit well on the wrist. Then I got to see a 126500LN black dial. Very exciting moment because I’ve never seen a steel Daytona. I tried it on and it was perfect. I like the 126 Daytonas so to see one was a highlight. The saleswoman was great to work with.
I checked out some other stores in the Venetian shops and saw an IWC pilot watch that I really liked, but didn’t pull the trigger. But very pleasant staff in all of those stores and nice to see timepieces from different brands in person. I ran into the salesman that sold me my first Rolex. He’s at a different store now.
A good experience looking and browsing through the stores on the strip. As usual I saw a bunch of nice watches in the wild there, stuck up some conservations with strangers over their watches. I got compliments on my LV Submariner.
Always a fun place to visit.
Big J is offline   Reply With Quote