The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 July 2024, 02:24 AM   #1
NAUI1982
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-Master II
Icon10 Best AD Ever! GANDELMAN

I have to give a shout out to Gandelman Aruba!

I stay in communication during the year, and my wife and I vacation here almost every year, though Covid put a damper on it of late.

I had provided my SA and the corp customer relations leader some ideas of what I’d love to have if they could keep an eye out. Hopeful, but no expectation frankly. It’s been a long time since were here, but if they could, a DJ41 or a Sky-Dweller, I’d be so happy!

I know how difficult 126500s are to acquire so I didn’t even bother with telling them, but I did mention it to my SA when I stopped in after we got here. In fact, I posted earlier about a DJ36 that caught my wife’s attention while we were saying hi. We opted to not buy it, let a more deserving home take it.

Two days ago, the SA called me (I was on the beach, enjoying sun and drink), and said she has a 126500LN Black dial for me. Come on in to the store on Saturday [Today].

I nearly spit vodka soda out my nose!

Snapped these shots, and I’m just blown away that they were able to take care of us. I have been on the hunt since 2021 for the Daytona, I’d just about given up frankly, and just couldn’t bring myself to buy grey market for it.

Patience paid off! Amazing how these guys are so happy to help their customers, even one that hasn’t been here since Covid left town. This is how you make a lifetime loyal customer with your AD. Just stay in touch, be genuine, and don’t feel entitled. Relationships matter, and it’s not how much $ is spent in that relationship.

Thank you Linda! Thank you Gandelman! ❤️

Last edited by NAUI1982; 14 July 2024 at 03:02 AM.. Reason: Spelling
NAUI1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
126500 , aruba , gandelman