The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you know of a Pepsi recieved by your AD from Rolex in the last year?
NO, I haven’t personally seen or heard of one being delivered locally from an AD. 68 41.72%
Yes, I received one from an AD. 20 12.27%
Yes, I know that my store (AD) got one in and a customer got it. 37 22.70%
Not sure, haven’t inquired about it. 27 16.56%
Pepsi? Who the heck wants that?? 11 6.75%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 July 2024, 06:00 AM   #1
Ferrari-F430
"TRF" Member

Poll: Have you seen/know of a Pepsi delivered in the last year?

Posting this as a pure curiosity and to see what's actually real vs Legend.. Since July 1, 2023 (approx) till now, have you Received a Pepsi Rolex (126710BLRO) at an AD, seen a Pepsi Rolex delivered from an AD, or personally know of a Rolex delivered from an AD in your area (confirmed/verified)? If so, what country are you from? Does this vary by where the AD is?

I spoke with a rep at my AD yesterday, and they advised that they haven't seen a 126710BLRO in about a year! Doesn't seem possible! But then again, this person working the counter didn't seem like a ball of fire and wasn't all that personable.. and seemed to be bothered just to talk with me (no this is not my normal salesperson).

Yet when I get on here, it seems like there are plenty of Pepsi's being delivered! Just no to me personally or anyone I know (LOL)! Or am I just seeing this whole thing wrong?

I'd love to hear YOUR real feedback based on what your AD has told you, what YOU have personally seen (and not just by what you've seen on the forums because people are getting them here). I know they are scarce, but is it really ZERO? If this is the case, I give up! My AD didn't know anything of the Bezels being broke or hard to make. This is my dream watch to buy from an AD.... and I might actually break down in the store if I'm ever given the chance to get one (I say this only because it would mean so much to me personally and I doubt now I'll ever get one). I don't intend to ever go grey market, I intend to buy new and keep forever.. would ruin it if I didn't get it the right way.
Ferrari-F430 is offline   Reply With Quote