The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM   #1
Obi Wan
"TRF" Member

Another “got the call”!

Hello there!

While I was working on Monday, I received a call from my SA. He asked me if I had one minute for him given that he just wanted to update their data base and he remembered I wanted an special watch with an specific brazalet, although I told them both options would be fantastic. To my surprise, he told me they have one for me if I was still interested. Of course I said YES!!!
I told him I couldn’t collect it until the end of the week or the next one and he answered me “no problem, when you want, it will be in the safe with your name till you can come here”. I have read some members in this forum writing that their ADs push them to collect their watches almost immediately but, as you can see, fortunately my AD does not work that way, which is something much appreciated.

To be honest, after receiving mi “Starbucks” less than two years ago (jan 23), I couldn’t imagine I would get the call for my next timepiece so soon, especially considering that I am not a big spender and I only buy not very expensive jewellery once in a while when I want to buy a gift for my wife, my nephews or for myself. To sum up, only things I really need. Definitely, my SA loves me and/or he enjoys talking with me about watches, current situation and life in general.

Once adjusted the bracelet for my little wrist, I received the Rolex Magazine, another watch magazine and a Rolex travel case where my Sub went back home, something that made me really happy.

This five days wait have been so long and I have received my new car as well, so very very exciting week!

Now I have completed my air-land-sea trio but, although I know I will have to be very patient, I hope the trio will be enhanced with a Panda when my AD considers that time has come ;)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1249.jpeg (233.6 KB, 380 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1250.jpeg (230.9 KB, 376 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1252.jpeg (135.4 KB, 377 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1253.jpeg (192.5 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1251.jpeg (279.9 KB, 374 views)
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote