The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM   #1
ukwatchguy1
"TRF" Member

Batgirl vs Sub vs DJ41

Hi all, hope everyone is well,

I know I love these type of comparison posts! But hear me out on the following if possible looking for opinions:

Currently have a 2024 Batgirl, but I feel in todays world the GMT function is a bit obsolete, I never use it anyway, but was initially attracted to it as a blend of submariner and DJ in one.

Considering the below options and welcome your thoughts, it would be a one and done watch, apart from my Apple Watch, which can be worn for rough stuff

- Keep batgirl

- change back to a submariner 41mm date - more of a classic look compared to GMT I feel less complication and potentially will stand test of time better than a GMT Batgirl

- Submariner 41mm Kermit mk2 bezel, previously owned a mk1, but the mk2 is more of a unique bezel, not just lifted off the old hulk

- Datejust 41mm mint green, jubilee and fluted bezel. More dressy, Apple Watch for most the time and DJ for the nicer times - Batgirl is neither really an out and out sports watch nor a dress watch I feel kind of sits in the middle

I know I’ll get blasted in the comments for thinking of changing again etc but I just want to sort it for good and then maybe have some time off the forum!
ukwatchguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote