The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 February 2007, 01:21 PM   #1
Kris
Banned

Watch: Sea-Dweller Z-ser.
Movie: Wall Street - Charlie Sheens Watch?

Geez, it's funny what happens when you buy a luxorious watch like a Rolex.

Now whenever I watch movies and the like, I always check to see what kind of watch the actor may be wearing in the film.

I have my own copy of the movie "Wall Street" starring Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen.

I was watching it last night and "paused" the movie at the point where Charlie Sheen's character walks into Douglas' office un-announced for an inpromptu meeting.

When Douglas' secretary comes out of the office and tells Sheen to wait outside, there's a nice shot where Sheen is sitting in a chair waiting for the meeting and he glances down at his watch to check the time.

His watch is in a gold case. The numbers are all in roman-numerals from I to XII. The dial is white. The band/braclet is brown leather. When I paused the DVD, I could swear that was the Rolex Crown and the name "ROLEX" underneith it. Could it be a Cellini? The watch looked rather old for the time-period of 1985.

Can anyone/has anyone verified this?
Kris is offline   Reply With Quote