The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17 January 2012, 09:28 AM   #1
tobiann
"TRF" Member

Cayce Faqua - preownedrolex.com - beware seller issues

help please.

does anyone know who cayce faqua is (Nashville, TN), or has anyone puchased a rolex from him or preownedrolec.com in the past? i'm very concerned as i sent cayce a check for $2k + 2 of my own personal datejust rolex's ($4000 + in value) in trade for a gold mens datejust. problem is that i sent my watches to him on 12/12 and my cash on 12/15 (both via overnight fedex). it's now 1/16 and he's yet to send me the merchandise i've paid for. he was pretty attentive and returned all my phone calls before he rec'd my check, but i seem to be getting the run around now that the time has come for him to send me the watch i paid for. he says that he had to service the gold watch before sending it to me but i don't belve it takes 4 weeks to service a watch. also, he said he was sending the watch this past thrusday but when the watch didn't arrive i called him (got no answer) and got a very odd email from him the next day saying he was in the hospital (heart flutter??)?? which, honestly happened to be the same excuse he used with me in the past when i worked with him on a different transaction about a year ago. he said he was getting out of the hospital that afternoon, but here we are two days later and he's still not returned my calls or emails. so, i emailed him again about an hour ago and he said he's still in the hospital, getting out this afternoon. so weird and inconsistent.

listen, i'm very sensitive to health issues and people's personal lives, but i have no patience for paying a lot of money for something, and not receiving it when multiple excuses are involved.

i'm at a loss here and willing/prepared to do whatever it takes to resolve this issue including getting the BBB involved and legal if i have to.

what i'd like to hopefully understand from this post is if anyone has had dealings with him before, and were they positive or negative? any advise would be very helpful please.

i will gladly remove this post if and when this situation gets resolved, but i strongly feel that 30+ days is way too long to wait when a $6000 transaction is involved.
tobiann is offline   Reply With Quote