The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27 September 2012, 04:18 AM   #1
ratty
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytonas and Subs
Shouldn't really have done that!

Hello

For a few years now I have been interested in mainly Rolex watches and I now have a collection of 5. I have always been interested in PP watches but I have never seen one I really like. Yesterday I was in London with my wife and we went for a walk around the shops. Usually this is a safe tactic because I see something i like then she tells me why I shouldn't buy what I have seen, I save lots of money this way!

However, I was looking in a shop and I happened to see a PP I liked the look of. It turns out it is a 5170J. I showed my wife the watch and, surprise surprise, she also likes it.

I have to say that I don't know much about PP's and this would be a very large step for me to buy a watch costing this much money. Does anyone have one of these watches and, if so, what can you tell me about it?

I know that PP is a VERY respected manufacturer but, as I have said, this would be a very large leap for me.

Thanks very much.
ratty is offline   Reply With Quote