ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 April 2015, 06:31 AM   #1
jxnhole
"TRF" Member

Newbie in Jackson Hole, WY

Hi all!
So I have lurked a little and it's time to finally post. I just had my 41st birthday and my husband took me watch shopping. I had been dreaming about a Cartier Tank Style watch for years. We were on vacation and the store we went into didn't sell Cartier but was an authorized dealer for Rolex.

The lady wanted to show me her Rolexes and I said no thanks. She was a very good salesperson though and lo and behold she put this Rolex on my wrist and I fell in love!! Now I have Rolex on the brain and am about ready to buy it. I am a research type though...so feel like I need to do more looking and understanding...and also I am open to buying one used and cannot seem to find this one used.

The one I am dreaming of is 2102393 which I believe is the 31mm DateJust oyster bracelet with silver dial. It's more than I had wanted to spend at this shop (it was $6,200 and I had been looking at up to $5k).

If all you experienced Rolex buyers and sellers have any advice for a newbie like me, I am all for it!! About my selection even! Got to turn my dream into a reality soon :)

Thanks!
Shari
jxnhole is offline   Reply With Quote