The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23 October 2008, 11:44 PM   #1
jim946
"TRF" Member

I can't make a decision!!!

I have come down to two models (not sure on face colors though).

I'm going crazy over here. I like the classiness of the DayJust, SS, white face, either bezel, either bracelet. I also like the Submariner, SS, black face.

The Sub seems better for everyday use, but the DayJust is so classy looking. Both are just over $5k USD. I would love the Day Just II, but even the White Gold is over my budget.

I currently have a Movado that I wear to work with white face with Roman numerals. The DayJust would look very similar, but much much much nicer watch. I like the look of my Movado so I know I would like the DayJust, but it would be similar to what I already have. I can't image I would ever wear the Movado again once I purchase a Rolex so it would replace the Movado.

The Sub, however, I would wear everyday even outside of work.

I can't take it anymore. I don't want to buy both. I'm the kind of person that likes having one of something. I would rather have a more expensive Rolex than two lesser expensive ones. I attached a picture of the Movado. I love the look, very classy. Very similar looking to the DayJust that I like to the untrained eye. Since I wouldn't wear the Movado anymore it would be a perfect replacement, but the Sub would get more use.

Anyone else have this much difficulty selecting their time piece?

Thanks.... pictures of similar watches being worn with different attire would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 081023_094926.jpg (32.3 KB, 126 views)
jim946 is offline   Reply With Quote