The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3 March 2018, 03:26 AM   #1
Ballzzz
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

What stops a seller from?

My mind is spinning today with the thought of making a purchase from a seller with little feedback on the forum but positive feedback elsewhere.

What stops anyone from buying 1/2 real watches, taking pictures, asking for them to set the time, showing receipts, showing boxes, showing warranty cards etc BUT actually buying a few knock offs and send that?

I know the old adage buy the seller not the watch. And the simple answer here is nothing is stopping them, but for me its proving difficult to purchase a watch from a seller online trusted or not. I don't even like dealing with the diamond district. God only knows what story said watch has, but at least you leave the store with something, not hoping they send you a watch nonetheless the one you think you purchased. Am I crazy?