The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 October 2018, 07:00 AM   #1
KenV
"TRF" Member

These wrist shots are not as easy as they look :)

Hi,

My second post :)

These wrist shots are harder to do than I first thought. I tried a few years back and a few more today. The camera picks up all the dust on the watch, then you get reflections on the crystal, blurred images, too dark, too light..... and the list goes on.

Anyways, this is my 14060 that my fiancé, now my wife, bought me in the fall of 1990. I believe we looked at a 5513, but when it came in, the AD said the models had changed and I received the updated model. She said the new crystal was more scratch resistant than the older model. This has most likely worked out for me, since in the last 28 years I have managed to hit the watch against anything and everything. The bezel has been replaced once when I managed to knock it off when I hit it against my car door.

When we lived in Bermuda in the early 90's, we saw a TT blue submariner in a store window. She wants to buy me one of those for our 30th wedding anniversary, although she prefers the all gold version, but I like the blue TT. I also like the TT Sky Dweller, the SD43, GMT II,.. ahh, so many watches, but looking is half the fun :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pic3.jpg (138.7 KB, 794 views)
File Type: jpg Pic1.JPG (232.7 KB, 798 views)
File Type: jpg Pic2.jpg (145.8 KB, 794 views)
File Type: jpg Pic4.jpg (174.3 KB, 792 views)
KenV is online now   Reply With Quote