The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 October 2018, 03:13 AM   #1
lowmandfl
"TRF" Member

Has Breitling ironed out their issues with the B-01 movement?

I'm not looking to start a controversial thread, but rather get some feedback from people's experience. I love Breitling, and had a Superocean Steelfish for years.

I recently tried on a Hurricane 45 and was very intrigued by it; very cool style, interesting material, and great feel on the wrist. It's definitely a watch I might consider owning, based on how much I like the style. It uses the B-01 movement, as most already know. When I did some searching on the forums, I noticed a fair number of posts about issues with the B-01, especially chronograph related (skipping, jumping, inaccurate timing).

Now I know you hear more about the negative, rather than positive experiences, but there was one post on another forum where a poll had about 30% of people with issues with their B-01 movement.

Most of these posts are a few years old, so I'm just wondering if Breitling made any changes in the past year or two, or has fixed the problems that were being encountered. Can any B-01 owners chime in?

I also know that Breitling recently partnered with Tudor on the B-01, so maybe that had influence on the movement as well? I truthfully don't know, so just looking for some real-world owner's input.

Thanks for the help!
lowmandfl is offline   Reply With Quote