ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > The Meeting Point

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 December 2008, 03:05 AM   #11
tonettem

Watch: Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjr71 View Post
Great post! I am not from the Philippines but I am Filipino-American born and raised in New York, and my Wife, Myself and 2 young Children (5 yrs and 16mos)will be there for vacation next month. We will be staying in Makati (Rockwell) for 2 weeks then Boracay for a week (Regency Hotel), and lastly Cebu & Dumaguete for one week. My Wife was born and raised in the Philippines but for me this will only be my third time there, my first time as an adult, and the first time with my Wife and kids. Any suggestions on what to see and do would be much appreciated. Where would one go to check out some nice watches? I'm in the market for a Panerai Pam 00292 Radiomir Black Seal if anyone knows where I might find one.

Thanks.
First off, Rockwell is a very nice place and the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell should be one of your staples for malling. Check out Chronos (subsidiary of Lucerne) and Washington for watches but they don't carry Panerai. Next on your mall list is Greenbelt which is a stone's throw away from Rockwell. Visit Greenbelt 3, 4 and 5.

The Regency Hotel in Boracay is right in the middle of the Boracay strip so if you're the type who likes constant activity, you're in the right spot. Don't miss out the island hopping, para sailing and the other water activities in Boracay. You'll love it!
tonettem is offline   Reply With Quote