The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 27 September 2024, 12:46 PM   #1
danipan
"TRF" Member

Tudor OEM rubber question

I have a BB54 and want to order the OEM rubber.
There are 3 sizes: short, regular and long.

Anyone have the “Long version” and can tell me how long the 6 o’clock side strap is?
danipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:11 PM   #2
danipan
"TRF" Member

bump
danipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:29 PM   #3
Flypanam
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

It is all the same rubber strap. There are 3 designated places where you can cut the strap to shorten it (similar to cutting straps like you would for other fitted rubber straps like Rolex Oysterflex or Breitling rubber straps). The three lengths are short, regular, and long. The fine adjustments are taken care of by the T-fit clasp. I don't know the exact sizing, but the upshot is that if you err on the side of caution, you can always cut away another portion if it's too long. I believe the maximum wrist size would be 19.5 cm (I could be wrong though). I don't think Tudor has advertised the length of each side, and maybe someone with the actual strap can chime in, but I figured I'd offer up my answer in case you don't get any other responses, and hopefully it helps at least a little.
Best of the rest: Tudor BB Chrono Reverse Panda; Tudor Pelagos FXN MN; Panerai Luminor PAM1085 Blu Mare; Hermes H08 Madison LE; Ming 17.09 Burgundy; Nomos Tangente 50 ans de Médecins Sans Frontières
Flypanam is offline   Reply With Quote