The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 4 November 2021, 01:42 PM   #1
Namdoogwerdna
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5513, ROO, Daytona
FS: Rolex Black Submariner Date 16610

Available for sale is a well-loved example of a Rolex Submariner Date 16610 dating to approximately 2001 (Y Serial).

This watch was worn daily by the previous owner for 5 years and is available in its unpolished condition.

This, of course, is a true 40mm dive watch rated to 300m/1000ft featuring a rotating time-lapse bezel with a black aluminum insert.

The movement is Rolex's mechanical self-winding 3135 movement complete with quickset date function.

Luminescent hour markers and luminescent-filled hands glow a wonderful shade of electric blue.

The years of lovely patina show this sub was worn often, yet not abused, and ready to tell more stories. I made it a point to highlight what I consider more significant blemishes in the photos, including a large scratch on the left side of the case and two smaller ones between 10 & 11 o'clock on the bezel.

The original Rolex 93250 stainless steel oyster bracelet is missing 1 link. Currently can be sized to fit a 7.5inch wrist. An additional link can be sourced at buyer's request.

Still keeping excellent time so I have not had it serviced, however, I am happy to coordinate a service, polish, and/or authentication prior to delivery if the buyer is interested.

Currently interested in a straight sale, no trades.

Selling as watch only with a small display box, no original Rolex box or papers.

I will ship after payment clears unless your references are stronger than mine.

Don't hesitate to message me with any questions! I have a few references on Reddit's r/watchexchange (same username) and here on TRF. Many other references from established dealers are available if needed.

Happy to connect on phone or FaceTime to verify ownership. I only ship priority insured overnight via FedEx, or will use your label.

Asking $10,950 shipped CONUS.

Namdoogwerdna is offline   Reply With Quote