The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 19 February 2022, 12:44 AM   #1
jaydav2306
"TRF" Member

Passed Through T5 Last Week

Complete waste of time, the AD are owned by WOS group so bearing in mind that I have buying history with WOS the response I got from them was pretty frustrating. Won't even entertain selling you a DJ and was told to stick to my usual WOS rep and that everything is allocation only.

Why they bother having a store is beyond me, you'd think it would be nice that the airport is one place you could rock up and get lucky
jaydav2306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 February 2022, 04:40 AM   #2
Cavester
"TRF" Member

Must admit the attitude of WOS group is pretty nauseating.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Cavester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 February 2022, 04:45 AM   #3
dukie748
"TRF" Member

Agree. Don't know why they even feature Rolex at that store - they rarely have anything in, and when they do - they won't sell it to you.
dukie748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 February 2022, 04:49 AM   #4
Crazy Lugs
"TRF" Member

WOS attitude extends to NYC where I was told during a visit in early 2020 that I needed to “build a relationship” in order to obtain a Tudor BB58 which was well beyond its initial hype at that time.

Back home my local AD supplied promptly with no problem at all.
Crazy Lugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 February 2022, 09:04 AM   #5
Number3
"TRF" Member

Watch: 114060LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavester View Post
Must admit the attitude of WOS group is pretty nauseating.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Agreed.
Number3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 February 2022, 10:13 AM   #6
2001jesper
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116234
Never seen a customer in the one at T2, but always 2-3 reps. Exhibition ofcourse.
2001jesper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 February 2022, 10:22 AM   #7
ArtNouveau
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: BLRO/Daytona/OP41s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Lugs View Post
WOS attitude extends to NYC where I was told during a visit in early 2020 that I needed to “build a relationship” in order to obtain a Tudor BB58 which was well beyond its initial hype at that time.

Back home my local AD supplied promptly with no problem at all.
I’ve generally had good experiences in the two WOS stores in Manhattan. I walk in wearing a Rolex but only look at other brands. Last November I was looking over some Oris at the Soho store and the SA was knowledgable without being pushy. The reference I was interested in was just trickling into stores and they did not have one yet. He’s followed up once with me, just to tell me he’s still waiting.
ArtNouveau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 February 2022, 11:22 AM   #8
Oscar2010
"TRF" Member

I would be happy if I could just get a response from my SA at WOS. They suck and the 3 times I visited the store in the previous 12 months ( NYC) - treated like Dog ��.
No guest service skills or training whatsoever.
I had a $110K spend with them 2019 - 2020. Obviously peanuts in terms of their model for relationship building. As far as I am concerned they can go forth and multiply.
My business has gone elsewhere and I am happier with 2-3 watches a year and not having to deal with Turds.
Oscar2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 10:14 PM   #9
dal1234
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP,VC,SUB,GMT,PAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydav2306 View Post
Complete waste of time, the AD are owned by WOS group so bearing in mind that I have buying history with WOS the response I got from them was pretty frustrating. Won't even entertain selling you a DJ and was told to stick to my usual WOS rep and that everything is allocation only.

Why they bother having a store is beyond me, you'd think it would be nice that the airport is one place you could rock up and get lucky
I agree was also there only last week and they have no intrest what so ever, Most ADs are happy to chat, they wernt even intrested in that,its not like they have anything else to do, I have a good relationship with my local AD that is also WOS, and they have looked after me.
dal1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2022, 12:31 AM   #10
youthagainsttt
"TRF" Member

Watch: Piaget,Rolex,AP,HB
Slightly off topic (but still kind of on), I remember there was quite a charming French lady working at the Rolex boutique at Heathrow. Wonder if she still works there?

Altho that was a time when I requested the Pepsi & PM YM & wasn't totally dismissed out of hand
youthagainsttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2022, 12:36 AM   #11
SpiritSoul
"TRF" Member

Watch: Casio A500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydav2306 View Post

let's see what happens when I fly again via LHR.... don't have good vibes either but their "stick to you usual WoS rep" comment is a load of BS.
SpiritSoul is offline   Reply With Quote