The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 21 June 2024, 03:41 AM   #1
boywithakoi
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126720VTNR
Smooth dealing with tom1011

Completed a transaction including a trade and Tomer aka “tom1011” couldn’t have been easier to work with. Reached out to me, asked questions, and replies were prompt. I can’t recommend him enough. Thank you for the trust and support and enjoy the new watch 🍻
Old 29 June 2024, 05:00 AM   #2
tom1011
"TRF" Member

To anyone reading this -

I'd like to firstly apologize to Pat (boywithakoi) for taking so long to respond to his comment here. The transaction went quickly, and I very much owed it to him to give him a positive response once I had the watch in hand.

I have to say, when I'll be surely looking to buy another vintage Rolex (or otherwise) in the future, Pat will be the first person I turn to. He was always quick to respond to my texts, even after normal working hours. Purchasing a watch like this from across the country can be nerve-racking no matter who you buy it from, but Pat answered every single one of my questions promptly and thoroughly. When I was looking to buy a 16710, I was hoping to get through the transaction quickly. Pat, I think, recognized this, and I had the watch in hand days after I first reached out to him. The watch came in the exact stated condition I expected, and Pat even went so far as to test the watches accuracy and amplitude and sent me those results before even sending out the watch.

Again, if there is any watch you're looking to buy second-hand, I wouldn't hesitate reaching out to Pat to see if he can source you one if he doesn't already have it in hand. As I said before, I will be turning to Pat the next time I decide to buy a watch - he has very much earned himself a life-long customer.
tom1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 June 2024, 09:59 PM   #3
Heater3000
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1011 View Post
To anyone reading this -

I'd like to firstly apologize to Pat (boywithakoi) for taking so long to respond to his comment here. The transaction went quickly, and I very much owed it to him to give him a positive response once I had the watch in hand.

I have to say, when I'll be surely looking to buy another vintage Rolex (or otherwise) in the future, Pat will be the first person I turn to. He was always quick to respond to my texts, even after normal working hours. Purchasing a watch like this from across the country can be nerve-racking no matter who you buy it from, but Pat answered every single one of my questions promptly and thoroughly. When I was looking to buy a 16710, I was hoping to get through the transaction quickly. Pat, I think, recognized this, and I had the watch in hand days after I first reached out to him. The watch came in the exact stated condition I expected, and Pat even went so far as to test the watches accuracy and amplitude and sent me those results before even sending out the watch.

Again, if there is any watch you're looking to buy second-hand, I wouldn't hesitate reaching out to Pat to see if he can source you one if he doesn't already have it in hand. As I said before, I will be turning to Pat the next time I decide to buy a watch - he has very much earned himself a life-long customer.

Couldn’t agree more!!!
Heater3000 is offline   Reply With Quote