The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 2 August 2024, 11:23 PM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

FS: Grand Seiko SLGA009

Hello there! For sale is another gorgeous Grand Seiko to come through my shop – the SLGA009! From the GS website:

SLGA009 captures the quiet mood of the white birch tree forests near the studio in Shinshu, where all Grand Seiko Spring Drive watches are crafted. To look closely at the dial is to experience the exact same feeling that the visitor to these forests receives and to be brought closer than ever to the true and eternal nature of time.

The overall look of the watch is known as the Evolution 9 Style and it will be an important part of the Grand Seiko’s signature in the years to come. Its powerful hands and grooved, prominent markers ensure perfect legibility, its Zaratsu polished, distortion-free mirror finish and delicate hairline finish alternate give the case a quiet and harmonious glow. The case has wide lugs and a low center of gravity that ensures that the watch sits easily and securely on the wrist.

The Spring Drive watch carries the latest Caliber 9RA2 which offers a 120 hour power reserve and an enhanced precision rate of ±0.5 seconds per day.

The case on this one has perfect dimensions of 40mm by 47.9mm lug to lug by 11.8mm thick. Condition wise I would rate this one at 93%. The case has only very faint signs of use on the polished surfaces, and the bracelet has various desk diving marks throughout – please see the photographs for the best visual representation. The spring drive movement runs extremely well and accurately as you would expect.

The watch will come with the full kit – inner and outer boxes, hang tag, stamped warranty card from a GS AD (dated 7/23/22), factory timing certificates and instruction manual.

Asking $5,425 net to me, including fully insured shipping in the US. Not interested in trades at this time – trade offers will be politely ignored. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote