The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 3 August 2024, 02:21 PM   #1
danicasi2002
"TRF" Member

FP Journe Linesport Centigraphe Titanium?

I am considering adding on my wishlist with the FP Journe boutique the Linesport Centigraphe in Titanium case. It comes with a black or yellow dial. Which of the 2 dials would you favor? Some wrist shots would be appreciated. What are your opinions on this model? Thanks in advance.
danicasi2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 August 2024, 02:59 PM   #2
llngoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicasi2002 View Post
I am considering adding on my wishlist with the FP Journe boutique the Linesport Centigraphe in Titanium case. It comes with a black or yellow dial. Which of the 2 dials would you favor? Some wrist shots would be appreciated. What are your opinions on this model? Thanks in advance.
I have a yellow dial CMS on my wish list so I am biased. :-) My opinion is that how a yellow dial sports watch will fit in your current selection. If you only have a few chronograph in your selection, you may want to be conservative unless you absolutely love the yellow.

As for wearability, the 44mm size sounds large but it does not wear large at all as it is almost lugless. The titanium is very light especially since it has the aluminum movement. I tried on a RG before and you can definitely feel the heft.
llngoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 August 2024, 03:46 PM   #3
dakkonmc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicasi2002 View Post
Had some wrist time with a yellow dial CMS few year ago. It is extremely wearable and very comfortable. I like the experience do much I end up.buying a ARS 2 in yellow.

In my opinion. The RG CMS is the best looking version out of the collection , but like llngoc said. It is a very heavy watch. I think a sport watch should be relatively light and scratch resistant.

I prefer the yellow over the grey dial
dakkonmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 August 2024, 11:28 PM   #4
GB-man
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
I strongly prefer the aesthetics of the grey dials but you’ll do much better if you ever sell with yellow. I knew this when I received my CMS and chose grey anyways. Looking back I wish I had chosen yellow as I’m not getting more allocations anyways and will someday sell it. My 2 cents.
Old 3 August 2024, 11:57 PM   #5
F131F
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Submariner 14060A
I don't have a Centigraphe but I hope these two can help you visualize the different dial colors:

F131F is offline   Reply With Quote