The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 8 August 2024, 06:06 AM   #1
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN Maxi Diver RG
FS: NEW Ulysse Nardin Diver X Skeleton White – BOX & PAPERS – 3723-170-1A/3A

A Masterpiece of Modern Watchmaking

The Ulysse Nardin Diver X Skeleton is a bold statement piece, combining technical prowess with avant-garde design. This new white version is a stunning example of contemporary watchmaking artistry.

💲 22k USD wired or Escrow – DM to discuss.

A Skeletonized Spectacle:
-Titanium Case: Lightweight and robust, perfect for everyday wear.
-Skeletonized Dial: Reveals the intricate workings of the UN-372 movement.
-Uncompromising Performance: 72-hour power reserve and water resistance ensure reliability.

Unworn Condition:
This watch is in pristine, unworn condition, with partial stickers (some removed after principal photography).

Complete Set:
The watch comes with the inner and outer box, card holder, warranty card, booklets, booklet box, and hangtag.

Join the Community
Become a valued member of our watch collecting community. I'm committed to providing a seamless and transparent buying experience, as evidenced by my track record with hundreds of satisfied collectors across various platforms. Before you purchase, I can offer a personalized consultation to discuss the watch in detail, ensuring it's the perfect addition to your collection. I'm also happy to answer any questions about the watch or the buying process.

The Arieli Collection Difference
Experience exceptional service with every purchase. Your watch deserves the utmost care, and I'm dedicated to delivering nothing less. Each watch undergoes a cleaning and sanitization process before being expertly packed and shipped overnight. For your peace of mind, I record the entire packing process on video. To protect your investment, I provide a 12-month warranty for any timepiece that no longer has an active manufacturer's warranty (any exclusions will be noted in the listing). Even after both warranties expire, I can offer access to our skilled watchmakers at competitive prices. For eBay purchases, the watch is sent to their Authenticator for authentication before being shipped directly to you by eBay.

Ready for More?
Elevate your watch collection. Whether you're looking to expand your collection, trade up or down, explore new straps, or acquire essential accessories like a watch roll or winder, I'm here to guide you. Let's create a personalized plan to help you achieve your watch collecting goals and build a lasting legacy!

Feel free to look us up on the web or on IG: @the_arieli_collection & FB: /TheArieliCollection for additional references.

Specifications:
Reference number – 3723-170-1A/3A
Model – Diver X Skeleton
MSRP – $27,500
Movement – UN-372
Case Material – Titanium
Case diameter – 44mm
Water-resistance – 200m
Power reserve – 72-hour
Dial – Skeleton
Card Dated – 2024
Set Contents – Inner/outer box, card holder, warranty card, booklets, booklet box, & hangtag.
Bracelet – White Rubber with deployant clasp
Location – Fort Worth, TX

The Arieli Collection
info@arielicollection.com

Social Media:
IG: The_Arieli_Collection
FB: /TheArieliCollection
Watchuseek: mp_chronorides
The Rolex Forums: mp_chronorides
Reddit: /u/mjperez100

Own a masterpiece of contemporary watchmaking. Own the Ulysse Nardin Diver X Skeleton.

mp_chronorides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2024, 02:03 AM   #2
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN Maxi Diver RG
Available!
mp_chronorides is offline   Reply With Quote