The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 10 August 2024, 12:34 AM   #1
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN Maxi Diver RG
FS: 1996 Rolex President Day-Date 36 Yellow Gold & Diamonds – BOX & PAPERS – 18388

Opulence Redefined: The Rolex Day-Date President

This 1996 Rolex Day-Date President is the epitome of luxury and timelessness. Crafted in 18k yellow gold with a dazzling array of diamonds, it exudes an air of prestige and sophistication.

💲 25.5k USD
wired. Escrow available – DM to discuss.

A Timeless Classic:
-18k Yellow Gold Case & Bracelet: A symbol of wealth and status.
-Diamond-Set Bezel & Dial: Exquisite craftsmanship and unparalleled luxury.
-Day-Date Functionality: A unique complication displaying the full day of the week.
-Champagne Dial: A warm and elegant aesthetic.

Excellent Condition for Age:
The watch presents beautifully with minimal signs of wear for its age. There are light marks consistent with its use, but the overall appearance is striking. The bracelet remains in good condition. The watch was serviced around 2013 and the movement shows perfect signs of health. The original caseback sticker is still affixed as well. The glass looks clean and overall, the watch looks stunning under any light. Feel free to reach out if any additional pictures or videos are required.

Complete Set:
This Rolex Day-Date comes with a comprehensive set, including the inner and outer boxes, jeweler's mat, cloth, card holder, warranty sheet holder, warranty sheet, 3 booklets, red leather folio, stationary, pen, and red tag.

Join the Community
Become a valued member of our watch collecting community. I'm committed to providing a seamless and transparent buying experience, as evidenced by my track record with hundreds of satisfied collectors across various platforms. Before you purchase, I can offer a personalized consultation to discuss the watch in detail, ensuring it's the perfect addition to your collection. I'm also happy to answer any questions about the watch or the buying process.

The Arieli Collection Difference
Experience exceptional service with every purchase. Your watch deserves the utmost care, and I'm dedicated to delivering nothing less. Each watch undergoes a cleaning and sanitization process before being expertly packed and shipped overnight. For your peace of mind, I record the entire packing process on video. To protect your investment, I provide a 12-month warranty for any timepiece that no longer has an active manufacturer's warranty (any exclusions will be noted in the listing). Even after both warranties expire, I can offer access to our skilled watchmakers at competitive prices. For eBay purchases, the watch is sent to their Authenticator for authentication before being shipped directly to you by eBay.

Ready for More?
Elevate your watch collection. Whether you're looking to expand your collection, trade up or down, explore new straps, or acquire essential accessories like a watch roll or winder, I'm here to guide you. Let's create a personalized plan to help you achieve your watch collecting goals and build a lasting legacy!

Specifications:
Reference number – 18388
Model – Day-Date President Diamond Set
Movement – Cal-3155
Case Material – 18k Yellow Gold w/ Factory Diamonds
Case diameter – 36mm
Water-resistance – 100m
Power reserve – 48-hour
Dial – Champagne
Card Dated – 1996
Set Contents – Inner/outer box, jeweler mat, jeweler cloth, red leather card holder, green warranty card sheet holder, warranty sheet, 3 booklets, leather folio, stationary, pen, and red tag.
Bracelet – President 18k yellow gold with 21 links + 2 end links, and concealed CrownClasp.
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Email: info@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224
Social Media: The_ArieliCollection (IG), /TheArieliCollection (FB)

Indulge in the epitome of luxury with this stunning Rolex Day-Date President.

mp_chronorides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2024, 12:35 AM   #2
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN Maxi Diver RG
sold
mp_chronorides is offline   Reply With Quote