The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 16 August 2024, 09:21 PM   #721
ap1
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet knight View Post
“Somewhat rare.”
Medium rare
ap1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2024, 10:06 PM   #722
Chrasmus
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1 View Post
Medium rare
Well done!
Chrasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2024, 10:20 PM   #723
scarlet knight
"TRF" Member

Watch: Good ones
Touche! Very funny! Bought mine earlier this month, so still very rare or Pittsburgh style.
scarlet knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2024, 10:31 PM   #724
ap1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrasmus View Post
Well done!

Never lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 17 August 2024, 01:41 PM   #725
scarlet knight
"TRF" Member

Yes, well done is a desecration of a good steak.
Old 21 August 2024, 12:40 PM   #726
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Voutilainen (2030)
Just thought I’d provide a quick update. My Purple Haze Streamliner came in today. I honestly can’t believe how fast I was able to get it. I’ve been a huge fan of the brand for a while and this is my first Moser. I apologize for the photos not being the best but I got home from work a little while ago and I’m not the best at taking pics. Like a lot of Mosers it’s really hard to capture the dial. After only having it for a few hours I can say I’m extremely happy with this purchase but I will see how I feel after the honeymoon phase is over. Also I just wanna say the people at Moser have been absolutely amazing and as far as customer service goes they are killing it. I hope everyone else who’s been waiting on theirs gets some good news soon.

IMG_1966.jpeg

IMG_1968.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg
FrugalGreubel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2024, 12:56 PM   #727
ap1

Enjoy, looks great. Need sun shots
Old 21 August 2024, 01:10 PM   #728
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1 View Post
Enjoy, looks great. Need sun shots
Thanks, and yea I’m planning to take some shots in the sun as soon as I get the chance.
Old 21 August 2024, 01:14 PM   #729
Golden Palomino
"TRF" Member

Lookin good FG congrats. We wanna see it in the light please!
Golden Palomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2024, 02:33 PM   #730
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Palomino View Post
Lookin good FG congrats. We wanna see it in the light please!

I promise I will take better photos the second I get a chance but sadly might be a day or to cause of work :(
Old 21 August 2024, 03:04 PM   #731
usmc_k9_vet
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalGreubel View Post
Just thought I’d provide a quick update. My Purple Haze Streamliner came in today. I honestly can’t believe how fast I was able to get it. I’ve been a huge fan of the brand for a while and this is my first Moser. I apologize for the photos not being the best but I got home from work a little while ago and I’m not the best at taking pics. Like a lot of Mosers it’s really hard to capture the dial. After only having it for a few hours I can say I’m extremely happy with this purchase but I will see how I feel after the honeymoon phase is over. Also I just wanna say the people at Moser have been absolutely amazing and as far as customer service goes they are killing it. I hope everyone else who’s been waiting on theirs gets some good news soon.

Attachment 1453180

Attachment 1453181

Attachment 1453182

Awesome! Can’t wait to see more pics and how you feel about it long term. Congrats!

usmc_k9_vet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2024, 04:16 PM   #732
charger_vital
"TRF" Member

Watch: LF Sport & Pepsi
Quote:

Attachment 1453180

Attachment 1453181

Attachment 1453182
That looks incredible! Fits very well on your wrist. Exceptional purchase!!!
charger_vital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2024, 09:23 PM   #733
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Epic congrats FrugalGreubel!

Love timepieces and want to become a Watchmaker? Rolex has a sensational school.
www.RolexWatchmakingTrainingCenter.com/

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2024, 11:13 PM   #734
MattyL147
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Attachment 1453180

Attachment 1453181

Attachment 1453182
Looks great but close that crown before you get into trouble!
H. Moser & Cie: Streamliner Centre Seconds
Ulysse Nardin: Freak X Ti
MattyL147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2024, 11:27 PM   #735
chunkythebulldog
"TRF" Member

Beauty, nice pick up
chunkythebulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 August 2024, 12:56 AM   #736
ChetBaker
"TRF" Member

Fantastic watch and welcome to the Moser family!
ChetBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 August 2024, 09:36 PM   #737
scottwmitch
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Attachment 1453180

Attachment 1453181

Attachment 1453182
So excited for you! You were the first to congratulate me on my new green streamliner just a month or so ago and you were excited at the thought of getting your watch by November....this is just awesome!! I can't wait to see more pics!! Congrats again!
scottwmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 August 2024, 11:53 PM   #738
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwmitch View Post
So excited for you! You were the first to congratulate me on my new green streamliner just a month or so ago and you were excited at the thought of getting your watch by November....this is just awesome!! I can't wait to see more pics!! Congrats again!
Thanks. That means a lot to me. Yea I was shocked how quickly I got. How are you enjoying yours?
Old 23 August 2024, 12:29 AM   #739
scarlet knight
"TRF" Member

Looking good, FG! Looking forward to seeing pictures in the sunshine. My green Moser looks entirely different in the sunlight, in a good way.
Old 23 August 2024, 01:10 AM   #740
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Finally had a chance to take a few quick photos this morning. Again I apologize for the bad quality I am just awful at taking pics. Like most Mosers the dial is really hard to capture. I still haven’t had a chance to get it sized properly but even so it feels so great on the wrist. Also the refined movement is really nice.

Also thank you to everyone who congratulated me on the watch. I really appreciate it. I always love the positive vibes on this forum.

IMG_2037.jpeg

IMG_2034.jpeg

IMG_2036.jpeg

IMG_2038.jpeg

IMG_2039.jpeg
Old 23 August 2024, 01:56 AM   #741
usmc_k9_vet
"TRF" Member

Super cool. I just know that in bright sunlight that dial is going to absolutely light up purple! The new movement looks really cool as well.

Old 23 August 2024, 02:29 AM   #742
scottwmitch
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Thanks. That means a lot to me. Yea I was shocked how quickly I got. How are you enjoying yours?
Still in the honeymoon phase for sure. It is such a versatile watch. I get a lot o f compliments on this one as I'm sure you will too!
scottwmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2024, 03:09 AM   #743
chunkythebulldog
"TRF" Member

chunkythebulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2024, 03:33 AM   #744
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc_k9_vet View Post
Super cool. I just know that in bright sunlight that dial is going to absolutely light up purple! The new movement looks really cool as well.

The dial is really hard to describe. It alters between a bright purple to dark sort of brown. Some angles it’s really cool others the brown hue is a tad much. I’m still really liking it but I can see others might have mixed feelings. It really is best to see in person to get a good idea how it looks. Just so hard to get a good pic.

I actually hope they eventually do a purple Endeavour concept with the hand hammered dial look. I’d definitely also try and grab that.
Old 23 August 2024, 03:34 AM   #745
ChetBaker
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Finally had a chance to take a few quick photos this morning. Again I apologize for the bad quality I am just awful at taking pics. Like most Mosers the dial is really hard to capture. I still haven’t had a chance to get it sized properly but even so it feels so great on the wrist. Also the refined movement is really nice.

Also thank you to everyone who congratulated me on the watch. I really appreciate it. I always love the positive vibes on this forum.

Attachment 1453504

Attachment 1453505

Attachment 1453506

Attachment 1453507

Attachment 1453508
Really really nice. And I love the new movement with that very airy rotor.
ChetBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2024, 03:37 AM   #746
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwmitch View Post
Still in the honeymoon phase for sure. It is such a versatile watch. I get a lot o f compliments on this one as I'm sure you will too!
Yea it’s really a great all around watch. Glad to hear you’re still enjoying it.
Old 26 August 2024, 02:41 AM   #747
Loosetoe
"TRF" Member

The H. Moser Thread

In a pleasant surprise, I was offered the small seconds Streamliner on Tuesday.

I had previously asked for an allocation, but later reconsidered.
My AD left my request in place.

This is my third Moser and second Streamliner.

I am actually quite surprised at how different the Small Seconds (SS) is from the Center Seconds (CS) . The bezels on the case, bracelet are much smaller. The bracelet is thinner. I figured the bracelet would be the same, but it is not, the taper is quite different as are all of the aforementioned bezels. The bracelet starts at 1mm less than the CS but ends at the same clasp. The crest is engraved deeper. On my CS it appeared to be laser etched. It may still be laser etched, but it is much more pronounced.

The case wears much thinner. While the overall dimensions are only 1mm thinner, this is a bit deceptive as the crystal is just proud of the case on this one. On the CS it is flush to the case. The overall appearance is just refined, thinned, and reduced.

Much has been said of the dial. It is very nice. The small seconds dial blends much better than i expected it to. The truth is that the dial is not what is captivating me the most. It is the proportions of the watch. I realize this is impossible to explain, but this variant is just so differently executed.

Loosetoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 August 2024, 03:43 AM   #748
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosetoe View Post

I am actually quite surprised at how different the Small Seconds (SS) is from the Center Seconds (CS) . The bezels on the case, bracelet are much smaller. The bracelet is thinner. I figured the bracelet would be the same, but it is not, the taper is quite different as are all of the aforementioned bezels. The bracelet starts at 1mm less than the CS but ends at the same clasp. The crest is engraved deeper. On my CS it appeared to be laser etched. It may still be laser etched, but it is much more pronounced.

The case wears much thinner. While the overall dimensions are only 1mm thinner, this is a bit deceptive as the crystal is just proud of the case on this one. On the CS it is flush to the case. The overall appearance is just refined, thinned, and reduced.

Much has been said of the dial. It is very nice. The small seconds dial blends much better than i expected it to. The truth is that the dial is not what is captivating me the most. It is the proportions of the watch. I realize this is impossible to explain, but this variant is just so differently executed.

I love that watch. That dial is really special. Also it looks great on your wrist. Congrats on the pick up.
Old 26 August 2024, 10:53 AM   #749
usmc_k9_vet
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosetoe View Post

Looks incredible. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Congrats!

Old 26 August 2024, 12:36 PM   #750
Golden Palomino
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Attachment 1453504

Attachment 1453505

Attachment 1453506

Attachment 1453507

Attachment 1453508

Love the look! I’m super interested to see this one with my own eyeballs
Golden Palomino is offline   Reply With Quote