The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 21 August 2024, 03:22 AM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

FS: Bamford "Midnight Snoopy" GMT Titanium (1 of 200!)

Hi again crew! For sale is a very cool, very rare release from a few years ago – the Bamford “Midnight Snoopy” GMT Titanium! At 40mm and powered by the reliable Selitta SW330-2 GMT movement, this light titanium case performs just as well as it wears and looks! Limited to just 200 watches, this was a highly sought after watch and quickly sold out after its release. It even comes in a really cool, really clever box that is shaped like Snoopy’s doghouse!

The condition on this one is a conservative 97%. There are no significant signs of wear or marks on the case and the crystal is completely clean. Being extremely picky, there is a very small indent on the very bottom of the 3 o’clock side of the case and some very imperceptible marks on the 9 o’clock side of the case, both of which are hidden extremely well by the beadblasted titanium case. The movement is running at -8 s/d with just a few hand winds to power it, as measured by my timegrapher app.

This one comes as a full kit with the cool big Snoopy box, outer box, an OEM rubber strap, an OEM Cordura strap and warranty card / booklet (dated December 2022). It is still under warranty until the end of this year!

I am asking $1,750 net to me, including shipping in the US. Not interested in trades at this time, trade requests will be ignored. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote