The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 29 August 2024, 06:06 AM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

FS: Panerai PAM01683 Submersible 42mm

Hi folks! For sale is another awesome Panerai reference that despite its similarities to its prior and current generation you don’t see very often – the PAM01683 Submersible 42mm. This model has an in house automatic movement with a 72 hour reserve and the case size is very wearable and thin compared to many other PAM models. It still retains a 300m water resistance! With a ceramic bezel insert it is well equipped to join you on your outdoor adventures!

Condition wise this example is at a conservative 94%. There are no major dings, dents or scratches in the case, crystal or bezel. There are only very minor signs of wear on the case, the most notable being a light mark on the top of the 5 o’clock lug. There are very, very slight signs of wear on the ceramic insert that are nearly imperceptible – namely a small mark at 11 o’clock and light hairlines on the polished bezel markers. The movement appears to be running well and keeping COSC time with just a few hand winds. The rubber strap has been nicely broken it and the kit includes a hybrid Velcro strap that looks like it was rarely worn if at all. The watch is a Y serial which seem to be rarely found.

The watch includes its full kit – outer box and inner box (both with light damage), Panerai screwdrivers, two OEM straps, serialized manual, serialized warranty card (not date stamped) and serialized tag stickers.

I am asking $6,800 net to me, including shipping in the US. Not interested in trades at this time, trade requests will be ignored. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 September 2024, 10:33 AM   #2
WRXtranceformed

Bump, $6,775
Old 3 September 2024, 07:46 AM   #3
WRXtranceformed

Sold to an awesome member here! Thanks TRF!