The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 18 September 2024, 01:26 AM   #1
Din
"TRF" Member

Stolen Patek 5066/1A Aquanaut 3027758/4055510

Patek Aquanaut ref. 5066/1A stolen in the streets of Lisbon yesterday September 16th 2024.
Mouvement/case numbers : 3027758/4055510

the color of the bracelet is greyish/blue (bracelet ref F65).

There is a small scratch at the center of the « 2 » of the gold 12 hour marker.
Almost all the lume indexes have small dark marks on the edges.

Please flag you see it on any resale websites
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 September 2024, 07:44 AM   #2
magicwatch
"TRF" Member

Welcome to the forum, what street did this happen? Maybe some cameras if it’s main shopping area.
magicwatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 September 2024, 08:11 AM   #3
UK AP
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek
Wellcome, sorry to hear this news of yours, horrible felling when this happens, hope you were not hurt in this theft, how did it happen? I was robbed for my 5968G 1 month back in Mayfair London, attacked from behind, it seems to be getting worse.
Good luck with trying to recover the watch.
UK AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:05 AM   #4
RolexADreal
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek Chrono Perp
Quote:
Originally Posted by UK AP View Post
Wellcome, sorry to hear this news of yours, horrible felling when this happens, hope you were not hurt in this theft, how did it happen? I was robbed for my 5968G 1 month back in Mayfair London, attacked from behind, it seems to be getting worse.
Good luck with trying to recover the watch.
SOrry to the OP and for the loss of your 5968, hope you are well despite everyng. Would you share more details about how that happened? i am often in that area... I am always extremely careful most time the watch is in my pockets on public street...
Old Yesterday, 12:38 AM   #5
Partekular
"TRF" Member

Dreadful news.

There ought to be some restriction on grey dealers selling watches without original papers and proof of whom they purchased them from. This would make selling stolen watches difficult as buyers would be more aware the second hand piece was probably illegally obtained.
Partekular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:41 AM   #6
S’portEye
"TRF" Member

Sorry to hear about your stolen 3027758/4055510. Many will ask how it happened. It’s all the same, wrong place wrong time.
S’portEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:24 AM   #7
Partekular
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S’portEye View Post
Sorry to hear about your stolen 3027758/4055510. wrong place wrong time.
That is a truism. No theft is at the right time or place! LOL

What others might be interested in is whether or not the watch was under a sleeve or worn openly. If the theft occurred after visit a restaurant or club. If a stranger came up and asked the time. If there were two or more thieves. If the robbers were armed? If the victim was alone, sober, in a back street, on public transport etc. Was it a planned or opportunistic theft? A rider on a bike or moped? Etc etc.
Partekular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:59 AM   #8
UK AP
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek
Whatever the circumstances, when these happen are awful, mine situation was a street robbery, at the moment there is a police investigation active.
UK AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #9
S’portEye
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partekular View Post
That is a truism. No theft is at the right time or place! LOL

What others might be interested in is whether or not the watch was under a sleeve or worn openly. If the theft occurred after visit a restaurant or club. If a stranger came up and asked the time. If there were two or more thieves. If the robbers were armed? If the victim was alone, sober, in a back street, on public transport etc. Was it a planned or opportunistic theft? A rider on a bike or moped? Etc etc.
There is nothing new under the sun. Details only fuel others’ morbid curiosity until they inevitably blame the victim. Be safe out there and remember, you can do everything right and still be a victim. OP, I hope you get your watch back.
S’portEye is offline   Reply With Quote