The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old Today, 05:18 PM   #1
kungpow
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Breitling Colt Automatic 41mm White Dial

For sale is my 41mm Breitling Colt Automatic on polished Pro II bracelet, model A17380. The watch is in very good condition overall. There are light swirls and scratches on the buckle, bracelet, and case, as well as a couple of micro nicks on the bracelet (just below the bezel on the 6 o'clock side). Bezel is near mint and there are no marks on the crystal. The AR coating on the crystal is also scratch-free.

Watch is currently running at -4 sec/day and the date changes at about 11:59 pm. I purchased the watch earlier this year on eBay. The watch does NOT come with its original box nor the original warranty certificate, however I will include the eBay authenticity guarantee card that came with the watch.

Price: $1550 shipped ConUS. Wire preferred, but will take Paypal if you have references. Plenty of references on my end. Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by kungpow; Today at 05:20 PM.. Reason: Added Info
kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote