The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old Today, 04:53 AM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

FS: Rolex Deepsea Sea-Dweller D-Blue “James Cameron” ( 136660 )

Hello again folks! It’s my pleasure to offer up one of the classic heavy-hitter divers from Rolex with one of the best dials they have made – the Deepsea Sea-Dweller D-Blue “James Cameron” ( 136660 ). This 44mm stunner has all of the technology and heft to go deeper than any human being will ever likely take it, and look good doing it! With the glidelock clasp, it even wears much more comfortably than similarly sized large watches such as PAM Luminors, etc.

This example was AD purchased in May of 2023, was only worn 10-12 times by the previous owner and is running well within COSC specs. It has never been polished. The bracelet has only very faint signs of wear and the clasp is mint. There are some light swirls in the polished surfaces of the case that are only visible under very harsh, direct lighting (my camera couldn’t pick them up). The bezel and crystal are free from any nicks, dings, scratches or defects. The caseback still has its protective sticker. The only noticeable blemish is a ding on the 7 o’clock lug edge, visible in two of the pictures. This could potentially be taken out with an aggressive polish, but if it bothers the next owner I would suggest shipping it to Mike at Rolliworks and letting him laser weld that back to 100% new condition. Watches like this were meant to be worn as tools and enjoyed though, so I wouldn’t blame you for just rocking it and putting your own wear on this beast!

The sale will include everything seen in the Imgur album here: https://imgur.com/a/Ss1kAGk
The watch with extra links, outer box, inner box, serialized hang tag, hologram tag, warranty booklet, manual, warranty card dated 5/17/2023 and plastic bezel protector. It will maintain the remainder of its full factory warranty!

I am asking $14,799 which does include fully insured shipping in the US. I believe this is the lowest forums / Reddit comp out there right now! Not interested in trades at this time. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote