The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old Today, 10:45 AM   #1
dmash
2024 Pledge Member

RARE NOS Stickered Rolex Sea Dweller 16600 - FINAL V Series - Full Set

I wasn't going to put this up, but I've just been offered a 'grail' of sorts, which requires extra $. I'm in absolutely no rush to sell this, 100% content keeping it long term. Up for grabs is an extremely hard to find, NOS/still stickered Rolex Sea Dweller 16600. Not only is this a V series edition (final year they were produced), but it is also a rare bird which was purchased directly from Rolex HQ in 2018. This is an entire decade after the 16600 was officially discontinued. I have never seen another 16600 sold with green tag, as they weren't introduced in 2015. I was informed by the original owner, that Rolex sold this as a special favor for a long time Rolex employee, either pulling it from the vault or creating as a special one off. I've spoken to a few well known vintage Rolex collectors, who have relayed to me that this is an incredibly rare occurrence to happen and is definitely a special circumstance. Additionally, a 16600 with the Dec 2018 stamped date directly from Rolex, along with green hang tag, is almost certainly the last 16600 to ever leave the Swiss factory and be sold in the entire world.

This will come exactly as it was delivered by Rolex including the white/green box, green hangtag and warranty card. Potential here to own a piece of history!

Price- $24,750

dmash is online now   Reply With Quote