The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old Today, 08:50 AM   #1
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
2015 IWC IW377701 Pilots Watch Chronograph 43mm Two OEM Straps Box & Accessories

For sale is a very good condition 43mm stainless steel IWC Pilot’s Watch Chronograph. The IW377701 was originally retailed in 2015, and is accompanied by a box and accessories set, which includes an unworn OEM leather backed fabric strap with an OEM brushed steel tang buckle.

The IWC features a brushed steel case, which is mounted on its original black alligator strap and is secured by an adjustable OEM brushed steel deployment buckle. The Pilot’s Watch features a black dial with white Arabic numeral hour markers, matte black luminous hands, a date window and weekday window aperture at 3 o’clock, and sub dial registers for the chronograph function at: 6, 9, and 12 o’clock. The movement used in the IW377701 is the IWC Caliber 79320, which features approximately 44 hours of power reserve, and is running flawlessly.

Condition:
Overall the IWC is in very good condition with the only imperfection being some faint surface level hairline scratches. The OEM alligator strap contains some signs of previous wear, but has a good amount of use life left, while the second fabric OEM strap and tang buckle remain unworn.

Shall deliver for $3,450

Instagram: thewatchguy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269

- All serial numbers on the watch and hang tags are fully visible, but have blurred in the photos for security purposes.

- Feel free to reach out to me on my cell (410-215-2269) with any questions or inquiries. Or message me on instagram @thewatchguy

Instagram: thewatchguy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269
tclassen is offline   Reply With Quote